- 4.0 HP motor provides speeds from .5 mph to the challenging 12 mph
- Large rollers provide consistent, quiet operation with unmatched durability
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck reduces joint shock and impact by 40%
- Heavy duty steel frame construction lasts for life
- Rated for users weighing up to 400 lbs
- Height(in.): 66"
- Length(in.): 82"
- Width(in.): 37"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 308 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 400 lbs.
- Running Surface: 22" X 60"
- Box Dimensions: 86" X 38" X 17"
- Rollers Front/Rear: 2.75"/2.36"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Folded Dimensions: 44" X 37" X 71"
Controls & Features
- Bluetooth Speakers: Yes
- Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 12
- Fitness Test: 7
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips, Chest Strap, Telemetric
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1" TFT Touch Panel +Android System
- Motor: 4.0 HP, DC Type
- Speed: .5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 0 - 15 Levels
- Easy Assist Folding: Yes
- USB Device Charging: Yes, 5V/1A
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes, 4.0 support FTMS
- Stability Bar: Yes
- Power Source: AC 110V 15A
- Side Rails: Aluminum
- Screen Mirror: Yes
- Telemetric HR Receiver: Yes, 5KHZ
- Internet: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth and WiFi Technology - Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the New Sole+ app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health). Also the Updated F85 now offers Screen Mirroring from your mobile device. Creating a whole new user experience while working out on your machine.
- Folding Deck Design – Easy Assist - SOLE Fitness is proud to offer the best folding treadmill design on the market. Our design features a patented all gear rack & pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F85 also comes with our Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch. The Easy Assist Folding deck design is unique to SOLE and makes unfolding your treadmill all too easy.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights up to 400lbs. and heights.
- Large Touch Screen Display - The new SOLE F85 touch display makes workouts easier, convenient and more effective. The Updated F85 now has a 10.1" TFT-LCD touch panel +Android system. It offers a large clean readout providing users with helpful information, such as User Profile, Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information. Also has 7 built in apps like YouTube and Netflix.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
- Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible.
- Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 1Year.