EXER ROW Rowing Machine, A Total Body workout – MAXIMUM RESULTS IN MINIMUM TIME.
Benefits of working out on the exerROW – indoor rowing machine
Whether you already row or are considering rowing to keep in shape, to lose weight, to cross-train for another sport, to compete on the water or rehabilitate from injury or surgery, rowing is the complete exercise for you. Arms, legs, chest, back, abs – even your mind. Your whole body gets a complete workout from the efficient, rhythmic motion of rowing in just 15mins.
- Low Impact: Easy on the knee and ankles.
- High Calorie Burner: Because it uses so many muscle groups.
- Great for Joints Health: Joints move through a wide range of motion.
- Upper Body: Completes the stroke.
- Lower Body: The legs initiate the drive.
- Superb Aerobic Benefits: Great for cardio-vascular fitness.
- Legs: Rowing promotes both strength and flexibility through this wide range of leg motion.
- Arms: As with the legs, this range of motion promotes both strength and flexibility.
- Core: Chest, back, abs : At the start of the stroke, the power of the legs is connected to the handle by means of the arms and the core muscles of the body. Then the back is more fully involved as it swings open through the middle of the stroke
- Relieves Stress: For overall health and well-being
DIMENSION (LxWxH) Mtr.: 1.4 x 0. 9 x 0.3