PORTABLE HARNESS AMBULATORY SYSTEM (PHAS)
A. User Friendly Design
1. Supporting frame is designed in such a way that it allows therapist easy access to Patient to assist thepatient in quality rehab training.
2. The therapist can view patients from all angles and can assist manually for proper Placement of patient.
3. Patient has full visibility of treadmill display panel as treadmill and Unweighing system is from the samemanufacturer.
4. Unique open design allows natural arm swings, essential components to encourage Neuro plasticityand also used for front back and side walking in lock conditions.
5. This Device controls weight bearing posture and balance of patient over treadmill or over ground bothmanually and automatically.
B. Unweighing Support
1. Provides manual and automatic dynamic support to maintain seamless Unweighing duringwalking/running to guide treadmill operation with correct posture
2. Supports partial weight of patient, with convenient readout of Unweighed weight, Total weightPercentage on 10 inch Touch Screen Display.
3. Auto unload feature compensate for potential harness movement due slippage or posture changesduring training.
4. Dynamic Single point suspension with 360 degree rotation is safer for patients and do not requiretherapist support.
C. Ergonomic controls which adapt to patient needs
1. Controllable and modular design which adjusts geometry according to patient needs.
2. Compatible with support for lifting patient from seated position such as a wheel chair.
3. Its internal width supports Treadmill of 31 inch wide.
4. Includes adjustable parallel arm supports / hand rails and control boards accessible from either side ofmachine.
5. Supports patient weight up to 180kgs with locking castor facility. 5 inch castor wheel for easytransportation
6. Suitable for pediatric and adult up to 6’3” height.
7. Includes removable therapist seat
D. Easy-to-use Treadmill (OPTIONAL)
1. Includes oceanic medical grade rehab treadmill with LCD/LED display with readout speed, slope, distance, time.
2. Low Convenient step up height, with a ramp for wheelchair access
3. Physical button for emergency stop
4. Compliant with Medical Safety norms
E. Accessories and Maintenance
1. UPS fitted inside low battery indicator with rechargeable battery for smooth functioning
2. Supplied harness is designed to provide vertical lift through three shared point of pressure, through thehip strap, gluteal fold snap and the lumbar- thoracic harness. Its secure fit with maximum supportoffers comfort without limiting lower externity range of motion.
3. Support for unconditional warranty for two years including all internal and external parts, accessories and consumables with free repair/replacement.
F. Compliant with safety standards
ISO CERTIFIED 9001-2015
CE(COMPLIANCE EUROPE) CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY AND DIRECTIVE MEASURES
EN 957-1:2005 CERTIFIED FOR GENERAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND TEST METHODS