- 25 lb. flywheel provides a smooth, quiet ride
- Natural running motion provided by whisper quiet drive system
- Full body workout thanks to forward and reverse functionality
- Highest grade steel used for frame and backed by lifetime warranty
- Rated for users up to 375 lbs
Controls & Features
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
- USB Port Charging: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 7.5" LCD
- Display Color: White Back-lit
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Flywheel Weight(lbs.): 25 lbs.
- Cushioned Foot-pedals: Yes
- Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
- Drive System: Front
- Incline Level: 1 - 20
- Maximum Stride Length: 20"
- Adjustable Console: Yes
- Adjustable Foot Pedals: Yes, 3 Position
- Resistance: ECB
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals - These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals - Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Height(in): 71"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 231 lbs.
- Length(in.): 82"
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 375 lbs.
- Width(in.): 31"
- Box Dimensions: 66" X 23" X 34"
- Step Up Height: 14"
- Parts: 1 Year
- Labor: 1 Year