Leading-edge Functionality and Comfort
BASI Systems® Ladder Barrel brings leading edge functionality to barrel work! The orthopedic padded cushion is a curved design, and adds comfort and support. The Ladder is connected with a smooth sliding base that adjusts between 38 cm / 14.96 in and 60.5 cm / 23.8 in. Its expanded width and standing platform bring accessibility to barrel work. With its innovative F2 System® upgrade, springs can be attached at a multitude of angles and resistance levels for expansive and innovative barrel repertoire.
- The Longest track in the industry offers new movement possibilities
- Premium comfort with orthopedic cushioning and nonslip antibacterial vinyl covering
- Sturdy beech wood frame is hand crafted like fine furniture
- Platform folds out of the way when not in use
- Prepared ports support the F2 System® ugrade, adding a highly versatile spring system to barrel work
- F2 System® levers serve as handles to place shoulders and wrists in optimal position for weight bearing exercises
Add highly versatile springs to barrel work with BASI Systems’ revolutionary F2 System®.
- w. 24.4”/62 cm x l. 21.7”/55 cm x h. 37,6”/95.5 cm
- w. 36”/91,5 cm x l. 41.5”/105,5 cm x h. 37,4”/95 cm
1 Standing Platform