Resistance bands and tubes are made of strong, thin rubber with handles at the end, and come in a variety of resistances depending on your fitness level. With resistance bands, you can do just about any type of strength training exercise - chest presses, rows, shoulder presses, triceps extensions, bicep curls, and even squats - without the need for heavy weights. Here are a few benefits of Resistance tubes
- Cost-Effective: Resistance bands are inexpensive as compared to gym equipment. Resistance tubes are specifically designed to challenge your core muscles.
- Adaptable for Multiple Fitness Levels: Whether you're a beginner or an expert, resistance bands are for you. They come in a variety of resistances, including light, medium and heavy, and you can further adjust the intensity of your resistance-band workouts by giving the band more or less slack. You can even use multiple bands at once to increase the challenge.
- Used with Familiar Exercises: You can often use familiar strength training moves with resistance bands, which means you don't need to learn a complicated new routine. For instance, resistance bands can replace the weights you use for biceps curls, or can increase the intensity of your push-ups.
- Whole-Body Exercises: Resistance bands can be used for a comprehensive, full-body workout that challenges virtually every major muscle group in your body.
- Save on Storage Space: Resistance bands take up virtually no space to store them, which means you can use them at home even if you have very little extra space. When your workout is done, simply stash them in a drawer until your next session.
- Excellent for Travelling: Resistance bands are lightweight and easily portable. You can stash them in your suitcase when travelling and use them to get a good workout right in your hotel room.
- An Effective Workout: Resistance bands are incredibly simple, but they're also extremely effective at working your muscles. Additionally, resistance-band training can help you boost stamina, flexibility, range of motion and more.