We've added the new A-Hanger accessory for you to be able to do just that; hang ANYTHING! Able to hang heavy bags from the hook, a climbing rope by looping it around, or gymnastics rings by looping the straps around the A-Hanger!
The A-Hanger can be mounted into the wall OR can be used to extend outward and away from the Rig, which keeps the center space of your Rig open, saving a pullup space as well. Fits on both our CrossRig and Titan Rig model!
The A-Hanger also has accessory holes, which allows for you to attach the other unique Get RX'd Accessories. Like the Light Bulb Grips, D-Handles and Chin-up Bars.
Each 43” A-Hanger is constructed from 11-gauge steel.
If you plan to attach the A-Hanger to an extension piece (such as our 3' or 6' extension tubes), you'll need to have a crossbar
, pull-up bar
, or elevation ramp attached to the opposite direction of the A-Hanger. Safety Warning:
Ensure that the hook is tightly secured to the A-Hanger by tightening the nut above. We recommend looping climbing ropes, gymnastics rings, or anything else a person may climb on over the beam on the A-Hanger, rather than using the hook. The hook is used for punching bags only.
Please remove J-Cups and any other objects from the Rig prior to use. Please keep the area around the A-Hanger clear prior to use. Product Safety Disclaimer: It is the user’s responsibility to use the A-Hanger in a safe manner. Note that improper use of the A-Hanger may be dangerous.SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
1. Carefully inspect the A-Hanger for wear and tears prior to use. Check for frays or visible abrasions on the straps.
2. Carefully check all stitching areas for frayed, broken stitching, and discolorations.
3. Ensure that the hook is tightly secured to the A-Hanger by tightening the nut above it.
4. Get RXd recommends looping climbing ropes, gymnastic rings and anything else a person may climb on over the beam on the A-Hanger. Do not use the hook for anything other than punching bags.
5. Remove J-Cups and any other objects from the Rig prior to using the A-Hanger. Keep the area around the A-Hanger clear prior to use.
6. Check anchoring points to ensure that it is smooth, safe and intact. Make sure that the surface you are putting the strap over or through is smooth and will not tear the A-Hanger over time. Check that the anchoring point is strong enough to support both static and dynamic loads.
7. Do not overload the A-Hanger
8. Get RXd recommends that the A-Hanger only be used and stored indoors. Leaving straps in direct sunlight or exposed to outdoor elements can cause dry rot or sun deterioration.
9. Do not expose the A-Hanger to chemicals in order to maintain the life of the product
10. Get RXd further recommends that spotting and supervision by a professional coach when using the A-Hanger in any activities that involve climbing or exercising above the ground.
11. Do not use the A-Hanger for purposes not intended for.
12. Get RXd recommends use of safety devices to prevent injury. It is the user’s responsibility to make sure that such safety devices, such as landing mats or safety harnesses, are in place to prevent injury.
13. IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE A-HANGER IN A SAFE MANNERIMPORTANT USE INFORMATION
Any exercises involving climbing or activities done at a height above the ground may lead to severe injury and/or death. It is entirely the user’s responsibility to use the A-Hanger in a safe manner and completely understand the operation of the A-Hanger. It is the user’s responsibility to obtain proper safety training or skill training to use the A-Hanger. Failure to be aware of all factors, including environmental and otherwise, may lead to severe personal injury and/or death as well as property and/or other damages. The user of the A-Hanger assumes any and all such risks.