Bar for weightlifting that is ideal for junior lifters or to practice technique. The first step in Olympic lifting.
10kg "J" Junior Technical Training Bar is the perfect bar for working your weightlifting technique or lifting lighter loads. Made from high quality steel, it has a hard chrome sleeves and black phosphate shaft which is 25mm thick, facilitating grip for those who are beginners in this sport. The load zones have a useful length of 170mm and a diameter of 50mm, both mounted on self-lubricated bushings offering a smooth rotation at even full loads.
- The shaft is a bit stiff but with whip (flex)
- Two power rings on each side, total of 4 power rings on the shaft
- There is no center knurling
- The knurling is medium aggressive
- We used new heat treatment technology for these bars, therefore, the tensile strength and weight capacity have both been improved
- Bar Type: Junior Traning
- Bar Use: Technique
- Bar Weight: 10kg
- Bar Length: 1680mm / 5'6''
- Diameter: 25mm
- Knurl: Medium Depth
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl Marks: Dual (Both IWF and IPF)
- Shaft Coating: Manganese Phosphate
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 170mm
- Sleeve Coating: CNC Grooved with Chrome Plating
- Rotation: Bushing
- Tensile Strength: 146,000 PSI
- Loading Capacity: 400 lbs /181.60kgs